O'rey manva tu to bavra hai
o'rey manva tu to bavra hai
o'rey manva tu to bavra hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai bavre
( Oh my mind, you are crazy
Only you know what you are thinking
Only you know what you are thinking, oh wanderer
why are you showing me dreams while I sleep and wake )
A question asked by the Personality to the Reality.
Human being is demanding the final answer from one's Inner Realms that what the real matter is, why I am here on this planet, what for, who I am...
Poet has raised an inner question of the soul which, in fact, relates to every human being.
Whether one knows it or not but everybody is seeking the Ultimate, the Final Answer, the God--- sometimes in relations, sometimes in money, sometimes in desires, I mean everywhere.
We are basically seeking who we are....
In this song also, poet discloses the human state of being which remains covered under the veil of dreams,
Poet says...
Jo barse sapne boond boond
Nainon ko moond moond
Kaise main chaloon
Dekh na sakoon, anjaane raastein ;
( When the dreams rain down in drops
flooding my eyes
How could I walk
I can't see the unknown paths )
Poet is saying that I am unable to see the real version of the Existence under the burden of dreams, I am unable to see the Reality, the Infinite....
Jim Holt, an american Philosopher, an author, explores and asks why is there something rather than nothing ? in his book " Why does the World Exist " and here in this song, Poet Javed Akhtar sahab also asks the similar question rather goes a little ahead asking the mind that is representation of the Infinite, the God " Why I am here. Oh my mind what is going on "
A beautiful song from the movie " Wake up Sid ".
Sung very soulfully by Eminent singer, Kavita Seth who has made an immense value addition to the words of poet by putting the required pain and alaap in the song, so touching......
A Treat for the soul...and for exploring the final answer of life...
Sudhir Sharma
( Oh my mind, you are crazy
Only you know what you are thinking
Only you know what you are thinking, oh wanderer
why are you showing me dreams while I sleep and wake )
A question asked by the Personality to the Reality.
Human being is demanding the final answer from one's Inner Realms that what the real matter is, why I am here on this planet, what for, who I am...
Poet has raised an inner question of the soul which, in fact, relates to every human being.
Whether one knows it or not but everybody is seeking the Ultimate, the Final Answer, the God--- sometimes in relations, sometimes in money, sometimes in desires, I mean everywhere.
We are basically seeking who we are....
In this song also, poet discloses the human state of being which remains covered under the veil of dreams,
Poet says...
Jo barse sapne boond boond
Nainon ko moond moond
Kaise main chaloon
Dekh na sakoon, anjaane raastein ;
( When the dreams rain down in drops
flooding my eyes
How could I walk
I can't see the unknown paths )
Poet is saying that I am unable to see the real version of the Existence under the burden of dreams, I am unable to see the Reality, the Infinite....
Jim Holt, an american Philosopher, an author, explores and asks why is there something rather than nothing ? in his book " Why does the World Exist " and here in this song, Poet Javed Akhtar sahab also asks the similar question rather goes a little ahead asking the mind that is representation of the Infinite, the God " Why I am here. Oh my mind what is going on "
A beautiful song from the movie " Wake up Sid ".
Sung very soulfully by Eminent singer, Kavita Seth who has made an immense value addition to the words of poet by putting the required pain and alaap in the song, so touching......
Sudhir Sharma
Comments
Post a Comment